Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tagged Team!!!

The last person to tag you is..

Hapiz Kecik

Your 5 impressions toward him..

H- hensem

A - Aktif

P - Penghibur

I - Iman kuat

Z - Zebra???(xde idea utk hurup z.. maaf)

The most memorable thing he had done for you..

Satu group PBL... banyak yang dia bantu.. mesti la jadi memori terindah. TQ Pis

If he becomes your enemy, you will..

Menangis kerana kehilangan seorang sahabat yang baik. Lepas tu, cuba nak baik balik ar..

If he becomes my lover, he needs to improve on..

His study.. haha xde kaitanpun

If he becomes your enemy, the reason is..

Apabila dia telah berpaling dari Islam (Nauzubillah)

How do you think people around you feel about you..

They always husnudzan.

The character about yourself is..

Nobody like me. I'm just like myself.

The most ideal person you want to be is..

Rasulullah saw eventhough I know , I can't

For person who cares or likes you, say something for them..

Love me because of Allah, I sure love you because of Allah swt. May Allah gives us guidance and strengh to love each other.

10 people to tag..

Most of them da pon kne tag..yg blom 2 wat la..hahahha:

  1. anis
  2. akmal
  3. hariri
  4. ben
  5. munir
  6. chupachups
  7. zira
  8. huss
  9. acap g
  10. Sarip (bley ke?)

Who is number 2 having relationship with?

This is a not good question.

Is number 3 a male or female?

Male

Is number 7 and 10 together would be a good thing?

Depend.

How bout number 5 and 8?

Don't ask this question again after this!

What is number 1 studying?

Medic

When was the last time you chat with them?

Yesterday

Is number 4 single..

Don' ask me that kind of question.

Talk something bout number 2..

Pandai dalam IT, orang kelantan, tempat dia penah kena banjir, sian.. klau bateri mike habis, dia mesti ade spare. Magikkan?

Wallahua'lam

No comments: