Monday, January 12, 2009

It's Hard to be Top Student.. SeriUS!!

 3 out of 114???

In this entry I want to share with all of you how I feel when the first time in my life, I get no.3 in the 'minitest' of my batch from out of 114 students... hehe sound cool ha.. but we only had two minitest since our entrance at Kuantan Campus.

Firstly, I don't believe in this result because it is too high for the low rank student like me. but what to do? That's the truth. Then things comes to become complex. 

Honestly, the result is unexpected by me. I think my sniper is really working in that examination. I just read the question then I just shot them with consider some rule that I make my self. It is called as, 'MCQ Right Answering Rule' (MARA)- the rule is only useful for true false question ha.. but the risk for you to fail is really high! However if Allah want to help you, nothing can change that. 

MARA

Let me explain about the rule,

1- answer all question that you really confirm.
2- If in 5 you only confirm 1, then you answer 4, wisely.
3- If you only confirm 2, answer 1 more that you think it will be right.
4- If you already answered 3 or 4 questions, don't answer the other 2 or 1 if you not confirm.
5- If  you already answer 5 and you think all of them is true, pray to  Allah to make it all correct.
6- If you don't know anything about the question, then there is 3 choices for that:
i- answer all true
ii- answer all false
 iii- answer true/ false according to you instinct or you can use dice if you bring one.
7- try to answer at least 3 out of 5 questions.
8- feel happy when you see your paper full with the answers. =)

Caution: Don't blame me or anyone if you failed after utilized this rule. 

The Complex problem

After I got that result, most of my friend think that I really a smart student which is NOT TRUE!! I just shooting and not using my brain to answer the question. Me myself don't know the answer that I choose is correct or wrong. 

If somebody ask me why you said the answer is true? I will say, 'I just shoot'. Then he say, 'but your answer is right'. Then I say, 'Yes the answer is right but the explanation behind the answer should be right also, I don't have the explanation, maybe it can be wrong after I answer false accidently'. Thus, I don't know where I actually stand in my batch.

Friend.. Do not read between the lines..please..

The problem when you become so called 'SMART STUDENT'/ 'PERFECTIONIST' is your friends start to make that as the 'modal' to teas you. exp-

1st situation:
Me: aku tembak je la soklan tu, tengok2 betul.
friend: ko nak cakap ko pandai tembak la, aku tembak gak tapi salah.!!

2nd situation:
Me: aku rase aku tak layak untuk dapat no tiga sebab aku tak studi sangat time tu.
friend: ko nak cakap ko genius la sebab tak studipon boley dapat tinggi markah? takyah tipu ahh..

3rd situation:
Me: Lepas nih ko plak dapat no 2, haha..
friend: Apsal bukan no 1? Sebab no.1 tu ko kan? Ingat aku tak cukup bagus la ha? trima ksih la maddin..

Can you stand with these 'excessive' doses of jokes... I don't know what to say... Everything that come out from my mouth will be twisted and misinterpreted by them... haduh.. very tired... so the best way is to shut up.

Sorry guys to say that here.. I hope all of you can understand how I feel. For the next top 'student to be' prepare yourself mentally and physically also spiritually. For the two persistent top students, just maintain your 'D' title. Make our batch proud okay? 'D' title for every block.. How is that sound? Great isn't it?

Salam kejayaan untuk block yang akan datang.

Till then, thank you
Wallahutaa'la a'lam.




 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam...dear brother make sure you dont 'shoot' when dealing with real patient..its dangerous..

Aizuddin said...

Waalaikumsalam..
That's right...
That's why I study like 'crazy' during the final.
Pray for my succes.

AzM@d said...

just dont lose urself...:) everything will be just fine.... but remember study is not for passing exam also kan..its more to that..the knowledge is for our profession....

Aizuddin said...

Haha..
This is also true..
Knowing for the future.
I think I will review back my anatomy books after this.. Then physio then biochem then psyco then bla.. bla..

Anonymous said...

Biase la tu maddin. kadg2, org cemburu, tapi kita kena terima and syukur tang Allah bagi kita peluang untuk tonjolkan diri kita dan tambahkan keyakinan diri. Pedulikan yang lain, belajar dgn sepenuh ati. wakaka.

Anonymous said...

maddin..kire ko sorg la yg leh post blog cmni..aku bukan no 3..aku xleh pos la ek??fine..aku fhm..

haha..weih.gurau je..aku sian kt ko kne usik je dgn farid, faiz n azat..sume ni bukan name sbnr..hop ko bsbr la k..

btw..smoge kte akn trus stay kt surau bsame..=)

mafla salah silap k wlupun aku cm xde wat salah je kt ko..haha

Aizuddin said...

ha... ye la, ye la